Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thanks! =)

We are often introduced to hundreds of people throughout our lives. Many of these people just pass us by without a second thought, but a great deal of them are brought into our lives for a reason. I suppose you could treat every person you meet in life as this remarkable learning experience. Each person is a small insight of what you could potentially be or wish to achieve, who you don't want to aspire to be at all. To teach you what is important in life and what isn't at all. Some are here to be teachers and some for just sheer entertainment. I've been lucky enough to be blessed to meet some of the greatest, kind hearted people in what I think to be the entire world. I've also been blessed to run in to some not so kind hearted souls. I say blessed in this sense because each person that I meet that doesn't quite fit my personality, is just a lesson learned into the type of people I don't need in my life.
Through starting this blog I have had the pleasure of re connecting with many great people that some how got lost along the way. I would like to say Thank You to each and every person who has taken a few minutes out of their busy day to touch base with me. Your beautiful and warm words have truly inspired me to be a better person. Many of you have used the word strength when referring to my struggles, I don't see strength at all. I see my journey as me doing something that I need to do. I've just got to get through it. My blog appears to have brought about emotions in not only me but in others as well. I've been able to be a listening ear to some other peoples stories, and have given the okay that it's not the end of the world to admit to something that seems bigger than the world. I've learned in the last few days that it's never too late. It's never too late to tell someone how you feel about them... good or bad. To reconcile differences between someone you had a fight with years ago. It's never too late to tell someone you love them, or you once did. The realm of possibilities is really unstoppable. When you think you have failed, and you just want to give up. You're wrong. You can always pursue something you have been meaning to do, or start that hobby you vowed to start months ago. There is truly never a convenient time to change. I'm struggling with this so much right now. I see the larger picture being fabulous, and making the steps to get there is great, but the smaller picture is the biggest struggle right now. If I can't get through today, then how can I possibly make it to two years from now, or even a month from now. I need to keep believing that it will happen. Believe me when I say, the support I have received from those of you that I haven't spoken to in years, or never really got the opportunity to get to know further, in the last week has been uncanny. As well as the support I have been awarded with from those closest to me. You have inspired me and motivated me in ways that I never thought possible. So Thank You. Everyone has an impact on someone else's life, whether you choose to believe it or not. Be kind, you never know who's life you're changing.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! You are 100% right, life brings many lessons. AND sometimes it's the small lessons that make one more day go by, or the down time on the day where we have nothing to do and no one to be, or the leaving people behind who aren't worth our friendship, that help us truly carve out who we are.

    I think you are fabulous and thank you for posting these words today :)

    xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete