Monday, February 21, 2011

Laughter... The Best Healer Of The Soul.


"Will I ever laugh again?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"When something is really really funny." - Sex and the City

Yes everyone, I just quoted Sex and the City. I couldn't think of anything more fitting for my weekend. Coming up to Barrie to visit Family is always a guaranteed stress reliever. Sleep is better, anxiety is down, symptoms are way down and Love is all over the place. My Family is my life, the healer to my soul. I sat last night with two cousins of mine and just laughed. I'm not talking just a few laughs here and there, I'm talking overwhelming, can't breathe, cheeks hurting drowning in tears laughing. Over nothing at all, and those are the best moments. These are the moments that make every bad thing in life worth while. The moments that you can forget everything momentarily and not feel guilty for being happy or for laughing. Coming up here always reminds me how much I want to get  better. Ed is silenced for a few hours at a time and I find Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I love you and I love when you come to visit us.
    I am really so excited to be living closer to you next year. <3

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete