Sunday, November 27, 2011

Everything I'm Not Is What's Beautiful

Should I leave this earth prematurely, do not cry or me, for I could not find the strength to rid myself of my sickness.


I'm exhausted, not because insomnia breeds deep within sleep time, but because exerting so much energy into being sick is a full time job and I don't know how to give my notice, or if I will ever be able to. 
I'm not going to win so I'm going to live my life in the kindest way possible to others because I've never learned how to be kind to myself. I'm going to live honestly and genuinely to those who surround me because I can't give the same to me. 


Ed has won. 


I'm tired of fighting a losing battle, of my weakness being proven over and over again. Of my desire to stay sick overpowering my will to get better.  


Show me how it's done again Ed. 


I'll follow you where you need me to go.


*You have my heart, my soul, my whole life.*

1 comment:

  1. No matter how how things turn out, I'm proud of you for fighting. Your valour is truly inspirational.

    And for the record, you really are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete